Health Catalyst Launches Four Additional COVID-19 Solutions and a Modular Bundle
Also, in response to requests from health systems who are not
"We are grateful to continue to support our heroic health system clients in their response to COVID-19," said
Update on Three Already-Announced COVID-19 Solutions:
- Patient and Staff Tracker: With many clients in the implementation process, the Patient and Staff Tracker Solution has already become one of
Health Catalyst'smost utilized analytics accelerators in the company's history. This solution has been deployed to clients using both Epic and Cerner and is in the process of deploying to clients using Meditechand Allscripts. Ongoing enhancements include providing additional visualization options and the recently released COVID-19 registry definitions.
- Public Health Surveillance: The announcement of
Health Catalyst'sPublic Health Surveillance module has resulted in implementation requests by a significant number of the company's clients. These clients recognize this application as a meaningful addition to their current COVID-19 analytics and clinical decision support strategies. This specific module should be available to clients starting in mid-April.
- Staff Augmentation Support: In addition to its continuing analytics & data science staff augmentation support of clients,
Health Catalysthas also identified team members across various other areas of expertise that are available and interested to assist customers. These team members include registered nurses, certified infection preventionists, patient safety experts, clinical chart reviewers, clinical data abstractors, analytics developers, web programmers, and a host of others across clinical, operational, financial, and technical domains of expertise.
New COVID-19 Solutions:
- COVID-19 Registry: Designed to identify three patient populations of interest: patients at risk in the community for adverse outcomes (ventilation or death) if infected; suspected COVID-19 patients; and confirmed COVID-19 patients. These registry definitions can be leveraged directly to ensure consistency with any COVID-19-related analytics and dashboards and with other
Health Catalystproducts including Population Builder.
- COVID-19 Dashboard: Built on
Health Catalyst'sLeading Wisely® application, this dashboard enables health systems to track all the critical metrics associated with the pandemic in one place in their health system settings. A prototype of this solution will be developed by late next week.
- Capacity Planning Tool: Built upon industry leading work out of the
University of Pennsylvania, this tool enables health systems to perform scenario-planning to understand and forecast local COVID-19 demand and manage hospital capacity and resource constraints. This tool is made available, free of charge, to any health system, and can be accessed on www.healthcatalyst.com/covid19-capplan/.
- Financial Impact Planning and Analysis Resources: An advanced set of COVID-19 financial impact capabilities is under development to assist with managing and overcoming current challenges, using data, visualizations and analytics, combined with deep domain expertise, designed to address operational changes from canceled or postponed procedures and visits, dramatic labor and supply cost increases and erosion of cash reserves.
Early feedback on these solutions has been encouraging, with significant customer dialogue about the value of the COVID-19 capacity planning and analysis for beds, PPE, ventilators and more.
"Despite several available epidemiology models, many hospital leaders, operators, and analysts asked
"Our efforts and customer conversations are reinforcing the critical role of patient registries in the management and understanding of COVID-19 at every level of our healthcare system, from local to national," said
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/health-catalyst-launches-four-additional-covid-19-solutions-and-a-modular-bundle-301032504.html
Kristen Berry, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-234-4123