Health Catalyst Launches New Healthcare.AI™ to Deliver Augmented Intelligence at Scale to Healthcare Industry
Healthcare leaders face an unprecedented list of increasingly unique business, clinical, financial, and operational challenges; the ongoing implications of the global pandemic; the new government-mandated Price Transparency Rule and other regulations; overcoming inequity, and an industry-wide shift in care delivery models, making data-informed decision making more crucial than ever.
To address business, clinical, financial, and operational challenges, healthcare organizations have historically turned to transactive predictive modeling, a version of AI that was quickly adopted in the healthcare setting. While the proliferation was positive, healthcare organizations soon realized that self-service predictive models often require tailoring and expert guidance to achieve accurate predictions and results. Further, expert guidance is required to integrate predictive models into workflows, deploy broadly, and sustain positive change. Lastly, transactional predictive models do not address the many other use cases for AI in healthcare.
Healthcare.AI significantly expands the potential use cases for AI in healthcare and now supports five levels of healthcare AI analytics.
Product Suite – Level 1
- Easy one-click AI access and integration into existing BI tools, a first for the industry, and
Health Catalystsoftware product lines and applications, including more than 100 analytics accelerators.
- Embeds cutting edge statistical and machine learning techniques into every product suite module; an approach that dramatically increases the speed to deliver analytic insights from months or weeks to minutes or seconds.
- Ensures healthcare organizations will not have to wait for additional training or hands-on experience to give analysts an accelerated AI boost. The embedded rigor enables analytics insights that are more accurate, precise, and consistent than before.
Expert Services – Levels 2-5
- Provides expert guidance to help users avoid the typical pitfalls of self-service predictive analytics.
- Helps healthcare organizations pick, tailor, or build the optimal predictive model to meet business needs, significantly improving the success rates for predictive models.
- Provides expert guidance to help identify and use AI for a wider variety of use cases and advanced decision making such as retrospective comparisons and prescriptive optimization.
To learn more about the new Healthcare.AI, please visit www.healthcare.ai.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/health-catalyst-launches-new-healthcareai-to-deliver-augmented-intelligence-at-scale-to-healthcare-industry-301244263.html